The POND Network Knowledge Translation & Exchange System (KTE)
The main goals of the POND knowledge mobilization team are:
1. Foster a culture of inclusion, building on diverse perspectives of individuals with multiple conditions included in POND. Look for further opportunities to engage this broad community and provide knowledge and tools that are beneficial across disorders.
2. Create awareness around neurodevelopmental disorders and novel potential solutions within and across diagnostic labels.
3. Disseminate trustworthy knowledge coming out of POND research and related advances in the field in a format accessible for everyone.
4. Empower individuals with neurodevelopmental disorders and families with knowledge, tools and resources to advocate, impact policy and decision making, as well as benefit their daily lives.
5. Partner with POND participants and families to co-create these shared knowledge products.