POND’s Patient Advisory Committee is a group of people with personal experience of the clinical and practical issues facing those with neurodevelopmental disorders, their families, and the people who provide their care. They provide input and perspectives that are participant-centred and maintain focus on participants and their families ensuring the POND initiatives and outcomes are participant driven. The committee is also an important POND partner in public and community engagement, as well as ensuring our research and activities are communicated effectively to individuals with neurodevelopmental disorders, their families, and other individuals who can apply this knowledge to improve care and long-term outcomes.
Patient Advisory Committee Members
- Evdokia Anagnostou, POND Co-Director, Holland Bloorview
- Esther Rhee, National Program Director, Autism Speaks Canada
- Alana Iaboni, POND Project Manager, Holland Bloorview
- Connie Putterman, ASD activist/parent
- Julia Biondi, ADHD activist/parent
- Kevin Morton, Ontario Rett Syndrome Association
- Claudine Evangelista
- Anthony Evangelista
- Margret Spoelstra, Autism Ontario
- Shannon Pascoe
- Pratibha Thadani-Macdonald
- Sangeeta Staley, CDKL5 Canada
To learn more about the Patient Advisory Committee or to inquire about how you might get involved, please contact Windemere Jarvis (email@example.com).