Totally ADD is dedicated to helping adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD) and those affected by it, (family, employers, health professionals, etc.) liberate themselves from fear, shame, and stigma and create a life they love. Our mission is personal—we are a team of people with ADD or affected by it.
Autism Ontario is dedicated to increasing public awareness about autism and the day-to-day issues faced by individuals with autism, their families, and the professionals with whom they interact. The association and its chapters share common goals of providing information and education, supporting research, and advocating for programs and services for the autism community.
At Autism Speaks Canada, our mission is to change the future for all who struggle with autism spectrum disorders. We are dedicated to funding global research into the causes, prevention, treatments, and cure for autism; to raising public awareness about autism and its effects on individuals, families, and society; and to bring hope to all who deal with the hardships of this disorder. We are committed to raising the funds necessary to support these goals.
Since 1948, Community Living Toronto has been a source of support for thousands of individuals with an intellectual disability searching for accessible and meaningful ways to live in the community. Whether its living alone or with a roommate, working in a supported environment or participating in community activities, we are here to help individuals realize their full potential and dreams.
The Down Syndrome Association of Hamilton was formed in 1982 by a small group of committed parents of children with Down syndrome. These parents wanted to exchange information of medical and educational nature as it related to Down syndrome. They shared one set of common needs: to support, learn from, and rejuvenate one another. DSAH is also an affiliate member of the Canadian Down Syndrome Society and a member of the Down Syndrome Association of Ontario.
- Dr. Evdokia Anagnostou, POND Principal Investigator, Holland Bloorview
- Dr. Paul Arnold, POND Principal Investigator, Sick Kids Hospital
- Dr. Katie Baldwin, Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Clara Tam, Program Lead, Research, Ontario Brain Institute
- Mike Chalupka, POND, McMaster site
- Patricia Colton, POND Knowledge Translation Officer
- Jennifer Crowson, Down Syndrome Association of Hamilton, www.dsah.ca
- Jill Faber, Executive Director, Autism Speaks Canada, www.autismspeaks.ca
- Esther Rhee, National Program Director, Autism Speaks Canada, www.autismspeaks.ca
- Stelios Georgiades, POND Principal Investigator, McMaster University
- Rick and Ava Green, www.totallyadd.com
- Alana Iaboni, POND Project Manager, Holland Bloorview
- Garry Pruden, Chief Executive Officer, Community Living Toronto, www.cltoronto.ca
- Connie Putterman, ASD activist/parent
- Marg Spoelstra, Autism Ontario, www.autismontario.com
- Sara Winter, SQUAG, www.squag.com